To withdraw Stablecoins, go to your Wallets page and press the Withdraw button on the wallet panel.
Fill out the withdrawal form, press the Get SMS code button or use Google 2FA verification app to receive a transfer confirmation code, and press the WITHDRAW button.
After sending, the transaction will appear in your Transaction History. There you can find a link to a blockchain explorer.
Please be advised:
- Make sure you double-check your destination address;
- See the conditions here and on the withdrawal page https://app.youhodler.com/wallets
- Please note that YouHodler supports two USDT address formats: Omni and ERC20. The address format will be detected automatically from the destination address you enter;
- In order to withdraw your funds from the platform, your account should be verified.
- Depending on the number of requests, market activity, and compliance checks the time of the crypto withdrawal request execution may vary from a few minutes to a few hours.