Multi HODL mechanics
- The platform uses your Multi HODL assets to open the first loan in a chain;
- With the borrowed funds from the first loan, the platform buys more crypto and uses it as collateral for a second loan in the chain;
- The process repeats itself from 5 to 21 times depending on the user's Multiplier Level;
- Finally, you can choose between two Multi HODL ending options – Take Profit or Close Now to get your profit.
Multi HODL closing options
- Take Profit. When the price of the invested crypto reaches the Take Profit level, you receive all invested funds and the profit gained during the Multi HODL. Origination, Hourly, and Profit share fees will be charged. Take Profit is a manual option and you should set it manually on your Multi HODL;
- Close Now. If you do not wait until the price of the invested crypto reaches the Take Profit level, and use the Close Now feature, you get the invested funds with a possible loss of profit according to current crypto price market ratios. Origination, Hourly, and Profit share (only in case of profitable Multi HODL) fees will be charged;
- Margin Call (Stop Loss). If the price of the crypto reaches the Margin Call level, Multi HODL will be closed and the rest of the funds (if it's not a 100% loss) will be deposited back to the wallet. Only the margin call service fee will be charged in this case. Origination, Hourly, and Profit share fees will not be charged. "Margin Call" is a required field and set by default, but you can change it manually to control your risks;
- Insufficient collateral. A very rare case when the Hourly Fee eats all the liquidity of your position. In this case, YouHodler will be forced to close your Multi HODL. It's possible the price of the coin goes flat or down but it is above the Margin Call level. If your position goes up more than the hourly fee * 24 there's nothing to worry about.
Please, check the actual fees on the platform.