The Savings Account interest rates (per year)
- EURS, USDT, USDC, PAX, TUSD, DAI, HUSD – at 12% APR;
- PAXG – at 8.2% APY;
- LINK – at 6.2% APY;
- LTC – at 5.5% APY;
- BCH - at 5.5% APY;
- BTC – at 4.8% APY;
- ETH, XRP, XLM – at 4.5% APY;
- HT, BNB – at 3% APY;
- UNI - 7% APY;
- COMP, MKR - 2.5% APY.
You can calculate your monthly earnings using this widget:
What is "Max Interest"?
Max. Interest or maximum passive earn amount is the default maximum amount you can earn interest on. By default, it is the equivalent of $100,000 worth of your crypto portfolio.
For example: if you have 25,000 USDT and 2.5 BTC on your account, you will earn 12% APRon USDT and 4.8% APRon Bitcoin. (imagine that BTC price is 10,000 for simplicity). Then, you add some Bitcoins and your balance is 50000 USDT and 5 BTC. As you can see the total value of your portfolio is $150,000 which is larger than 100K. Your maximum value that can generate interest is still 100K. Thus, you will earn interest only on 16,665 USDT and 3.333 BTC.
Simple rules of "Max. Interest":
- You earn interest on a maximum amount of $100,000 worth in your portfolio;
- You earn interest proportionally on all your wallets with % APR;
- Wallets without % APR will not affect your $100K in the portfolio.
How is the payout calculated?
Every 4 hours, we count the total balance of your wallets. After 1 week we take an average amount that you kept on every wallet for the week and calculate an interest payout for each cryptocurrency.
- You hold 5000 USDT in your wallet a whole week. After this week you will get 5000 * 0.12 / 365 * 7 = 11.51 USDT interest.
- You hold 5000 USDT but moved 1000 USDT out of your wallet for 1 day. After this week you will get a sum of 5000 * 0.12 / 365 * 6 = 9.86 USDT (for 5K USDT for full 6 days) and 4000 * 0.12 / 365 * 1 = 1.31 USDT (for 4K USDT for 1 day).
How to earn more with Multi HODL
The total amount of cryptocurrency you can earn interest on is $100,000. However, this amount can be extended due to your Multi HODL activity. If your Multi HODL volume for the period is more than $100,000 than you can earn interest on more than $100,000 for the period when you have a Multi HODL position open.
- You have 150,000 USDT on your wallet. Without Multi HODL, you earn on only $100,000 worth of your stablecoins. Then you open one MultiHODL with a $10,000 investment and X15 leverage. Your trading volume for this Multi HODL is $150,000. Thus, you will earn interest on the whole $150,000 (including your original $10,000 investment) while your MultiHODL is open.
Will I keep my interest with Multi HODL?
We pay interest for any funds you use in Multi HODL. Even if you invest your whole balance in Multi HODL. The same conditions for APR and payouts apply to all of the funds you use in Multi HODL.
If you close your Multi HODL position with profit or loss, the new amount will take effect on your interest only after you close your Multi HODL and funds successfully returned to your wallet.
Please be advised:
- If you move funds out of your wallet you will not get any interest for this amount;
- Payouts are calculated and paid in the same cryptocurrency for each wallet;
- The total "earned" amount in USD or EUR at the top of your wallet is the representative value only and calculated based on current rates.
- In order to let the system to generate the interest, weekly earnings should be not lower than 0.01 USD (in Stablecoins/crypto equivalent).