The YouHodler platform is a multi-faceted crypto-fiat financial service. It allows one to borrow fiat funds instantly, based on the current value of one’s cryptocurrency asset holdings as well as lets users convert crypto to crypto, crypto to fiat, crypto to stablecoins, and withdraw fiat to approved debit/credit card or personal bank account. Crypto savings accounts are also available.
- To request a crypto-backed loan. A user requests a loan using his/her crypto asset as collateral. In return, the user instantly receives an agreed loan amount in fiat (USD, EUR, and Stablecoins). After repaying the loan, the user gets his/her collateral back, even if it has increased in value.
- To request an altcoin-backed BTC loan. A user requests a loan using any of YouHodler's supported altcoins as collateral. In return, the user instantly receives an agreed loan amount in Bitcoin (BTC). After repaying the loan, the user gets his/her altcoin collateral back, even if it has increased in value.
- To convert crypto and fiat funds. To convert crypto-to-fiat, crypto-to-crypto, the user can go to the Wallets page. There, the user will see a list of wallets. If there is any balance on the wallet, the user will see a Convert option available. By clicking on the Convert button, the user will be brought to the Conversion form. The same form can be used for any type of conversion. On the left side, the user chooses an amount he/she wants to spend. On the right side, the user can see the amount he/she will receive as a result of conversion.
- To buy crypto with fiat. If the user does not have any crypto but wants to obtain some on YouHodler, it's easy using the platform's conversion (exchange) tool. The user deposits EUR, USD, CHF or GBP to the appropriate wallet on the platform. The user clicks his/her fiat wallet and chooses the Convert option. The user then picks which crypto to convert to (e.g. BTC). After converting, the user will see the newly acquired crypto in the appropriate crypto wallet.
- To withdraw fiat funds to credit/debit card. Immediately after taking a loan or converting crypto to fiat, the user will see his/her fiat funds appear on the Wallets page in the FIAT or STABLECOINS sections. By clicking on the Withdrawal button, the user will see several options for his/her convenience.
- To earn interest on crypto with YouHodler Savings Accounts. Navigate to your Wallets page on YouHodler.com. Click the Deposit button on your stablecoin or crypto wallet, follow the deposit instructions, and watch your Savings Account grow 3-12% per annum.
Simply put, YouHodler lets users keep their cryptocurrency and get cash to spend on necessary purchases simultaneously. In addition, the platform has a wealth of other features that make HODLing, hedging, leveraging, and trading cryptocurrency that much easier.
Please follow us on YouTube and explore our blog to see how the platform works and to get known in advance how new features work.