YouHodler uses best practices in implementing technical measures to ensure the security of company systems and customer data:
- YouHodler does not store customer's credit cards data, but it sends payments providers directly;
- All credit card operations are under PCI Security Standards;
- All crypto operations are in accordance with Cryptocurrency Security Standard (CCSS);
- YouHodler runs external security audits on a regular basis;
- YouHodler sends all the KYC data directly to the identity verification service provider (Identity Mind Global - one of the leading providers on the market);
- All YouHodler customers passwords stored in SHA256 encrypt with Salt;
- YouHodler uses SSL for encrypting data on the client-server connection;
- YouHodler has the OAuth 2.0 tokens invalidation algorithm for authentication.
Also please explore this article on customer protection and insurance issues.