After you log into your new YouHodler account, you'll be brought to a Profile page. Your main priority is to verify your identity. You cannot take out a loan without verifying yourself. Fortunately, the process is quick and easy.
Once you get into your profile, go to Profile section. Click on the Verify button to start your identity confirmation.
Step 1. Identity Document
On the first step, you will be asked to choose your ID type and upload the front and backside (if you choose Drivers License or ID Card) or single scan (if you choose Passport).
Make sure that the chosen document meet the following requirements:
- The document is not expired;
- Scans of both sides of a document are provided (if required);
- Scan of your document is in color and in high resolution (more than 450 X 600 pixels);
- Allowed formats: JPG, PNG;
- The size of a single file should not exceed 1.5 MB;
- The document should be in the Latin alphabet;
- You are only allowed to submit a copy of your Driver’s License if it’s a plastic card.
Step 2. Selfie with a document
On this step, you need to upload a selfie holding your chosen ID (submitted previously). You can capture the selfie using your computer webcam (if you have a high-quality webcam). We suggest taking it with a good camera smartphone for еруbest results.
Make sure that you follow the steps below while taking a photo:
- Your background is light (neutral color);
- Look straight into the camera;
- Your photo must be in HD;
- No headwear and no eyewear are allowed on the photo.
Step 3. Personal Information
The third step is to provide your personal info. You will need to enter your country, first name, birth date, your phone number (not needed if you have activated 2FA previously). Note: Latin alphabet should be used for all information.
Step 4. Source of funds
The fourth and final step is to specify sources of funds that you are planning to use on the platform.
Please, double-check that all information is correct and press the SEND APPLICATION button.
Please be advised:
- In a rare scenario that there is a problem with the auto-scanning of your documents, our team will review it manually. This could take up to 24 hours;
- Our team will contact you in case you need to re-upload something;
- You will get an email and SMS with your identity verification result.